RULES for accommodation and accommodation at Nereus Hostel
Thank you for choosing our hostel!
In order to make your stay as memorable and positive, we ask you to comply with these rules:
Mode of work Hostel: 24 hours
1. Check-in time is from 15:00
2. Check out time is 12:00.
3. Place in the Hostel is provided upon presentation:
for citizens of the Russian Federation:
– passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
– a general foreign passport;
– Identity card of serviceman
– for officers of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;
– military ticket – for soldiers, sailors, sergeants and foremen, serving on call or contact;
– seafarers’ passports – for citizens working on Russian vessels of foreign navigation or on foreign vessels;
for foreign citizens:
– the passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document;
– a migration card to be completed upon entry into the Russian Federation, a visa valid in the territory of the Russian Federation;
4. Accommodation in the Hostel unaccompanied by adults has the right to persons over 18 years of age.
5. Payment for accommodation is charged in accordance with the estimated hour – from 12 hours of the current day by local time. In case of delay of departure of the guest the payment for accommodation is collected in the following order:
no more than 6 hours after the estimated hour – hourly rate;
from 6 to 12 hours after the estimated hour – a payment for half a day;
from 12 to 24 hours after the check-out time – the fee for a full day (if there is no hourly payment).
For stays of not more than 24 hours, the fee is charged per day, regardless of the estimated hour.
6. The price of the hostel, as well as the form of payment, are set by the hostel administration.
7. The Administration of the Hostel reserves the right, subject to availability of rooms in the room, to accommodate guests, regardless of gender or age.
8. We inform you that in connection with the introduction of the law on the registration of foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation, you are required to register your stay in the territory of the Russian Federation within 24 hours from the moment of crossing the border. Hostel “Nereus” provides a service for registering with the Federal Migration Service of Moscow. Required documents: passport, visa, migration card.
9. Bed linen and towels are included in the price of the hostel. Change of linen is made on the fifth day of stay, or earlier for an extra fee, on request. Wet room cleaning and garbage collection are carried out every day.
10. Upon check-in, the guest leaves a deposit for the key-card in the amount established by the official price. The guest is provided with a tear-off part of the receipt-cash order. When leaving, upon presentation of the tear-off part of the cash-receipt order, the guest is returned a deposit.
11. The administration of the hostel is not responsible for the material values left in the rooms.
12. The administration reserves the right to refuse placement without giving a reason.
13. In case of violation of one of the rules, a note is issued, after the third remark the guest is evicted, without the right to settle.
14. If you do not pay more than two days, the guest is evicted, without the right to settle.
15. When settling, a deposit of 500 rubles is taken.
Storage of luggage and valuables:
1. If desired, guests of the Hostel can rent their luggage.
2. All valuables are recommended for storage. To do this, the hostel has special individual cells with a lock, located on the floor. If you need this, please contact the administrator on duty. These services are provided for a fee. For things not deposited for storage, the administration of the Hostel does not bear responsibility!
3. The loss of the key from the cell is subject to a penalty imposed by the administration of the hostel.
1. When you leave the room, always leave the key only at the administrator, do not carry the key with you!
2. For loss of the key from the number, individual locker, a penalty is imposed, established by the administration of the Hostel.
3. The hostel provides cleaning of the premises once a day (from 15:00 to 18:00). Please leave the room at the time of cleaning.
4. Be sure to observe the silence and not disturb the rest of other guests from 23:00 to 9:00. (Namely, do not talk on the phone, do not watch movies without headphones, do not talk loudly among themselves)
5. Store shoes in plastic bags.
6. Damage to the property of the Hostel is subject to a penalty in the amount established by the administration of the Hostel.
7. When staying in a multi-bedded room, each guest is required to keep clean.
The hostel is FORBIDDEN:
1. Smoking in all rooms of the Hostel.
2. To drink alcoholic beverages in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation. We refuse to stay for guests who are in a state of strong intoxication. In case of detection of alcoholic drinks in the premises of the Hostel, the administration has the right to withdraw them.
3. Violate public order.
4. Go to the work area of the Administrator’s Hostel.
5. To bring visitors to the Guest who are not registered in the Hostel.
6. Independently move to another bed, for resettlement is provided a fine.
7. For violation of the rules of conduct in the Hostel, the administration has the right to evict violators at any time without refunding payment for accommodation for the current day.
Rules of conduct in the kitchen of the Nereus Hostel
Dear guests! We care about each of you and would like you to take care of others too!
We ask you to carefully read the rules of behavior in the kitchen of the Nereus N Hostel.
1. The order in the kitchen is provided by the Hostel guests.
2. Do not leave knives, forks, spoons, plates, saucers, cutting boards, boxes with or without tea, boxes of coffee and without, boxes, packages and other packaging on the table after use.
3. Please remove foodstuffs.
4. If, after eating food on the dining table, kitchen countertops are left with greasy stains, drops of liquid, as well as crumbs, chunks of food, etc., do not find it difficult to remove the above components.
5. Do not take the dishes into rooms.
6. After 23:00 we ask you not to make noise in the kitchen.
7. Avoid placing objects and products in the fridge that can stain the refrigerator, spill, smudge, etc.
8. Keep foods that have a strong odor in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container.
9. Be sure to sign your food.
10. Remember that the refrigerator is not designed to store food for long-term storage, so do not forget that the food in it sooner or later will start to deteriorate.
11. The volume of the refrigerator is finite – do not load it excessively, remember that you are not alone.
12. Before leaving, do not forget to throw unused products out of the refrigerator in the trash can.
13. Do not eat other people’s food!
14. After cooking, immediately release pans and frying pans.
15. The Administration reserves the right to discard products that were spoiled, expired or not signed without notice.
Use of the refrigerator:
A strong request – to wash yourself!
Using the sink:
1. Before washing dishes remove from the cups, plates, from the surface of the spoons, cutting boards the remains of food, shaking them in the trash.
2. If the food remains in the sink, remove it in the trash can, to avoid clogging.
Using the trash can:
1. Remember that the trash can is not designed to store liquids.
2. If you need to get rid of the product / product containing liquid components, they should be drained into a toilet bowl or a sink.
3. In order to save space in the trash can, it is advisable to fold / fold packages from juice, milk, kefir, etc., and also to put the same type of empty container one into the other.
4. When the trash can is full, do not throw garbage near it, but inform the duty administrator.
Use of the microwave oven:
1. To warm up food in a microwave oven, use ceramic or plastic cookware.
2. The food container should be covered with a ceramic or plastic cover to prevent spilling, splashing and other food ingress on the inside of the microwave oven.
3. If particles, droplets and other food fragments are introduced, remove them until the next microwave oven is turned on, even if you personally do not intend to use it.
Using an electric cooker:
1. For cooking, use only heat-resistant cookware available in the Hostel.
Using an electric kettle:
1. Remember that for safety reasons, be careful not to get water on the wires and electrical outlets.
We will be happy to help you with any questions!